Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back Again

Yes, I am back to update the kids' blog again, after such a long long time! Can only have the luxury to do so while they are asleep.

Time really flies! Cayenne is now 4 years and 4 months old, while Julian just turned 20 months old. Being a working mum, I really have limited time for the kids, having to juggle between work, the kids and of course household chores. That explains why time zoomed by so fast.

We just achieved a milestone last month by moving the kids from the master bedroom to their own room. Yes, their own room. I would say it was quite a success as the kids got used to sleeping in their own room quite effortlessly. Initially, I was really paranoid. My imagination ran wild, and I worried about simple thing such as late night crying, to horrible scenarios such as burglary, fire, bad falls etc. So I am glad to say that my worries were unfound, at least for now. : )

Kiddos happily playing in their room

No comments: